Sales Manager and Reps wanted
TattooNOW, a division of Off the Map, is looking for someone who wants to enjoy a career educating tattoo artists, studios, conventions, and catalogs about our marketing tools, professional development events both live and virtual, and advertising packages. We are seeking a career minded sales person dedicated to putting in years of hard work growing our clientele of amazing tattooers. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to learn what is working from many of our 180 happy clients and use the momentum to expand our clientele. With over 15 years experience and a reputation as an educational leader, you can join this amazing company of great people hell bent on bettering tattooing for the benefit of artists and the public. Our team is a lot of fun, but we work hard and smart to produce these results. This is a unique opportunity to carve out a great job in an amazing industry.
We are looking for someone who will be based in Easthampton, MA with the ability to travel to tattoo conventions and Off the Map events. We will also entertain bringing on more commissioned sales reps from around the country or world who would like to represent us. Great opportunity for a reliable, responsible sales person who loves tattoos, events, professional development, and everything tattooing has to offer.
Off the Map Inc, and TattooNOW, exist to help people better themselves. Tattooing helps us learn about ourselves, our culture, and the effects of our actions. TattooNOW powers technology designed to help tattooers attract their perfect clientele, and our professional development events, both real and virtual, help tattooers advance their vision, technical abilities, and business skills. Our conventions, retreats, and conferences inspire thousands of tattooers to better themselves, and the art of tattooing. These tools work, we use them ourselves and we are infact, our own best clients. The TattooNOW tools have been essential in the growth of Off the Map Tattoo, the Paradise Tattoo Gathering, the Paradise Artist Retreat, and many other in-house projects. We have a vested interest in refining and evolving these products, tools, and events and this personal day to day experience informs us in a way that is hard to match.
What will you be doing?
- Refining sales materials, and distributing them to encourage leads.
- Develop relationships with tattooers, studio owners, and supply companies.
- Represent TattooNOW at industry events.
- Present seminars in person and online.
- Keep leads organized in a CRM.
- Refine the sales funnel and vital statistical goals.
- Close websites, mobile apps, event sponsorships, advertising packages, and event tickets.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent practical knowledge with computers and experience using them effectively.
- Knowledge of the tattoo world, tattooers, and the culture.
- Strong track record selling quality products and services.
- Understanding of marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Has excellent presentation skills.